- Kevin SmithChief Executive Officer
- Tim RosenzweigChief Financial Officer
- William R. Gould, Jr.Chief Technology Officer
- Tom GeorgisSenior Vice President Development
- Alistair JessopSenior Vice President, Development
- Stephen MullennixSenior Vice President, Operations
- Sumeet BidaniVice President of Asset Management
- Tim J. ConnorVice President, Engineering and Technology
- Michael DuBoisVice President, Project Management and Construction
- Chris GerlachVice President, Finance
- Mary GrikasVice President of Communications
- Joel M. LinkVice President, Development
Senior Vice President, Operations
Stephen Mullennix is Senior Vice President, Operations at SolarReserve where he leads the company’s efforts in asset management and corporate development. SolarReserve’s leading technology includes integrated energy storage that can deliver utility scale renewable electricity on demand – day or night. In September 2011, SolarReserve began construction of its flagship Crescent Dunes project in Nevada – the world’s largest solar thermal power plant with advanced energy storage technology. The project will provide clean power to approximately 75,000 homes and create more than 4,000 direct, indirect and induced jobs.
Mullennix has 16 years of experience in the infrastructure and energy industries. He has held senior positions in numerous successful infrastructure companies in the energy, engineering design services, and wastewater sectors. Mullennix has led asset management activities and overseen projects in the solar, biomass, landfill methane and other renewable energy sectors. Mullennix has negotiated numerous power purchase agreements, EPC contracts, technology supply agreements, fuel contracts and O&M relationships. Throughout his career, Mullennix has worked with technical teams to commercialize breakthrough first-of-its-kind technologies in the infrastructure industry.
Prior to joining SolarReserve, Mullennix was a Managing Director at US Renewables Group, the founding investor in SolarReserve. While at US Renewables Group, he was actively involved in the initial founding of SolarReserve and has worked with the management team and the company’s investors since inception in 2007. In addition to his work with SolarReserve, Mullennix successfully led acquisition, management and disposition of multiple investments in US Renewable Group’s three investment funds totaling more than $750 million of equity capital. Prior to US Renewables Group, Mullennix was Associate Vice President at AECOM Technology Company (NYSE: ACM) and Co-Founder of Ennix Incorporated.
Mullennix earned an MBA with Honors from the Anderson School at UCLA, an AB degree in Economic Geography from Dartmouth College where he graduated Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa.