- Kevin SmithChief Executive Officer
- Tim RosenzweigChief Financial Officer
- William R. Gould, Jr.Chief Technology Officer
- Tom GeorgisSenior Vice President Development
- Alistair JessopSenior Vice President, Development
- Stephen MullennixSenior Vice President, Operations
- Sumeet BidaniVice President of Asset Management
- Tim J. ConnorVice President, Engineering and Technology
- Michael DuBoisVice President, Project Management and Construction
- Chris GerlachVice President, Finance
- Mary GrikasVice President of Communications
- Joel M. LinkVice President, Development
Chief Executive Officer
Kevin Smith is Solar Reserve’s Chief Executive Officer and joined the company as one of its founding executives in 2008. Smith drives SolarReserve’s efforts to develop and build large-scale solar energy projects which include $1.8 billion of solar projects in construction in the US and internationally.
Smith brings more than 25 years of energy industry experience to his role as SolarReserve’s CEO. He has held senior executive positions with many successful energy companies aimed at developing solar and wind energy projects as well as natural gas, oil and biomass-fueled electricity facilities. Throughout his career, Smith has actively led the development, financing and construction of privately-owned energy projects in the US and more than a dozen countries around the world. These constructed projects total more than 5,000 megawatts with long-term electricity sales contracts in excess of $55 billion.
Prior to joining SolarReserve, Smith was Senior Vice President at Invenergy LLC where he successfully drove the development of Invenergy Wind from a startup in 2004 to one of the largest privately-owned renewable energy businesses in the world with more than $2.0 billion of projects in operation. Smith was also President of Insight Energy, Chief Operating Officer of London-based Rolls-Royce Power Ventures, and Vice President – General Manager of Indeck Energy Services.
Smith earned his MBA in Finance from the University of Chicago and his Mechanical Engineering degree from Purdue University. A licensed Professional Engineer, Smith was honored with the Outstanding Mechanical Engineer Award from Purdue University in 2008, and in 2012, Platts Energy awarded him the Rising Star Award for vision and leadership in the worldwide energy industry.