- Kevin SmithChief Executive Officer
- Tim RosenzweigChief Financial Officer
- William R. Gould, Jr.Chief Technology Officer
- Tom GeorgisSenior Vice President Development
- Alistair JessopSenior Vice President, Development
- Stephen MullennixSenior Vice President, Operations
- Sumeet BidaniVice President of Asset Management
- Tim J. ConnorVice President, Engineering and Technology
- Chris GerlachVice President, Finance
- Mary GrikasVice President of Communications
- Joel M. LinkVice President, Development
Senior Vice President, Development
Alistair Jessop is SolarReserve’s Senior Vice President of Development. Jessop drives SolarReserve’s continued growth through initiating and developing solar power projects across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and India. His efforts have resulted in a portfolio of 800 megawatts (MW) of concentrated solar power projects in Spain as well as three solar PV projects (250MW) under construction and in operation in South Africa, with an additional 2,000MW portfolio in Southern Africa, and 100MW of solar projects in India. Jessop was instrumental in the opening of SolarReserve offices in the United Kingdom, Spain, Turkey, South Africa and United Arab Emirates which serve these rapidly expanding regional markets.
Jessop has 20 years of international power industry experience in business development, construction and project financing. His extensive expertise spans projects covering multiple technologies including natural gas, oil-fired, wind energy, biomass and solar energy projects.
Jessop joined SolarReserve from Invenergy, one of the largest privately owned renewable energy businesses in the world, where he was Vice President for Europe. Jessop’s prior roles include Vice President for Europe with Insight Energy and Director for Western Europe with Rolls-Royce Power Ventures.
In 2001, Jessop completed an intensive Accelerated Development Program at the London Business School. Jessop gained a Rolls-Royce scholarship for his university studies where he achieved a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering, with Honors, from the University of Wales, Cardiff.