Jasper Solar PV Power Project
- A percentage of the project revenues are set aside for Enterprise Development and Socio-Economic Development to benefit of local communities.
- Jasper powers about 80,000 homes in South Africa.
- Jasper completed construction and achieved full commercial operation in October 2014.
- Jasper generates approximately 180,000 MW-hours annually.
- At 96 MW-DC installed capacity, Jasper is the largest renewable energy project in Continental Africa.
- Over 325,000 solar panels make up the Jasper Solar PV plant.